Client Success Specialist
Client Success Specialist
|Classification:||Exempt||Reports to:||CSS Team Lead|
The Support Client Success Specialist is the first level escalation for service desk tickets. This position is responsible for triaging, providing documentation and feedback on tickets that will be escalated out of the CSS department, as well as resolving the non-technical tickets.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking service desk assistance.
- Own client issues from initial report to resolution or escalation, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Become a subject matter expert in complex areas of GreenWave and use this to resolve non-technical client issues through training or direct action.
- Maintain project notes, meetings, and reporting to ensure that all goals are being met in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that meet their needs
- Meet regularly with client to discuss progress and find new ways to improve their experience
- Identify and communicate to CSS Lead additional services or products that will enhance the client’s usage.
Required Education and Experience
- Excel – Basic formulas and concepts for calculation and data analyzation
- Time management
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Project Management Certification or Related Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Insurance Industry Knowledge
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Detail oriented and have strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, and the ability to manage multiple client matters simultaneously.
- Clear and efficient communicator able to take complex subjects and break them down verbally and in writing.
- Independent worker with the ability to learn quickly and become an expert in the product.
- Helpful and positive with the energy to lead your clients to success.
- Onboarding CSS will ownership of all assigned onboarding projects and push them to completion within the timeframe laid out in the client SoW and SLAs.
- Must be able to sit at a desk in front of monitors for extended periods
- Workplace Flexible – Onsite (Geensboro, NC ) and Remote Options
- Inter-office communication through Slack
- Work Station will include: Laptop, 2 monitors, and access to all needed software applications
Salary & Benefits:
$36K – $50K annual salary, depending on experience
Health Insurance, PTO (2 weeks first year), 401K plan
Other duties: As need or required but the business or supervisor within the scope of expectations.
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.