Commission’s Analyst Role
CSS Team Lead
We have an exciting opportunity for A Commission Analyst. You will play a vital role in our company by ensuring accurate commission payments, maintaining commission schedules, and providing exceptional customer service to our CSS and accounts.
Your expertise in Microsoft Office, ability to analyze numerical data, and comfort with technology will be invaluable as you reconcile commission payments, prepare daily commission statements, and troubleshoot commissions system issues.
Join our team and be a key player in ensuring seamless commission operations and maintaining strong relationships with our carriers and stakeholders.
- Reconcile commission payments- Entering and analyzing carrier commission statements to determine outgoing payments due, as well as troubleshooting within our commissions system for commissions calculating incorrectly.
- Maintenance of commission schedules- Working closely with each of our carriers to obtain the most up- to-date commission schedules, reviewing schedules for changes, noting changes, and updating internal schedules as well as all national account schedules.
- Prepare daily commission statements- Download and prepare daily commissions statements from the carrier websites.
- Prepare outgoing commission statements for agents, agencies, and broker dealers
- Manage customer inquiries- Handle phone calls and emails from our agents and accounts to answer questions, research issues, and process changes with our insurance carriers.
Required Education and Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to analyze numerical relationships
- Able to multitask, prioritize workflow and understand urgency
- Must have attention to detail, is highly organized and understand its importance
- Is comfortable with technology. Can use the internet with ease and can enter data quickly and with accuracy
- Ability to problem solve
- Understands the need for change and is flexible when needed
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must exhibit excellent communication and telephone skills, including both written and verbal communication
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work in a collaborative team environment
Preferred Education and Experience
- Insurance industry knowledge.
- Previous sales experience.
- Use of project management tools such at ClickUp and Jira.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- You are an independent worker with the ability to learn quickly.
- You are helpful and positive with the energy to lead your clients to success.
- Workplace Flexible position
- Workstation will include Laptop, 2 monitors, and access to all needed software applications
Salary & Benefits:
$45K – $55K annual salary, depending on experience
Health Insurance, PTO (2 weeks first year), 401K plan
Other duties: As need or required but the business or supervisor within the scope of expectations.
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.