Full Stack .Net Developer
|Classification:||Exempt||Reports to:||Development Team Lead|
A full stack .net Developer is responsible for developing enhancements to existing ASP.NET applications and creating new ASP.NET Core applications, services, and integrations. This role will work with a senior-level developers in a team-oriented environment ensuring all products meet our standard of excellence.
- Work with a team of Developers, Engineers and Operations on functional requirements and specifications.
- Aid with connectivity, configuration management, deployment setup and production troubleshooting for a diverse set of products and infrastructure developed by the team
- Work with a development team and business units to assist in the design of functional specifications
- Technical analysis and design, application development and deployment to support business requirements.
- Handle multiple projects effectively.
- Participate in the collection of business requirements and analyzing complexity to recommend efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Providing technical support for business-critical applications
Required Education and Experience
- Solid C# .NET development experience up to the latest .NET frameworks
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise software development and maintenance using Microsoft technologies and Microsoft .NET C#
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Required experience developing with the following technologies:
- Visual Studio 2019 & 2022
- .Net 3.5-4.6 / .Net Core
Preferred Education and Experience
– Working knowledge of Blazor
– Experience with Multi-tenant application development
– Experience with Mobile application development
– Experience working with Web Forms
– Experience with Webservices
– Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira or ClickUp
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
– Excellent problem-solver
– Detail oriented
– Effective communicator
– Comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to sit at a desk in front of monitors for extended periods
- Workplace Flexible
- Inter-office communication through Slack
- Work Station will include: Laptop, 2 monitors, and access to all needed software applications
Salary & Benefits:
$75k – $110K annual salary, depending on experience
Health Insurance, PTO (2 weeks first year), 401K plan
Other duties: As needed or required but the business or supervisor within the scope of expectations.
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
About the Dev team
Our team is small and dedicated, with about 4 members, including a seasoned .net developer. They are managed by a team lead that helps manage tickets and projects and provides support and oversees the day-to-day of the team.
Our team is focused on helping clients, supporting the Customer Service Team.