Senior .Net Developer/Architect
Classification: Exempt | Reports to: Developer Team Lead
Looking for a Superhero to join our team! You will design a way to develop exceptional quality software using latest technologies quickly and at low cost. Build an efficient and versatile team to support existing and develop new software. Increase value and variety of products and services offered by the company while maintaining superior quality, customer experience and low cost.
- Select technology stack that can best accomplish business goals.
- Architect solutions to meet business needs.
- Mentor more junior developers in design patterns, service abstraction, queuing services, dependency injection and other technologies needed for successful support, improvement and new software development.
- Work with a team of Developers, Engineers and Operations on functional requirements and specifications.
- Assume responsibility for detailed design of assigned architectural components or services.
- Provide assistance with connectivity, configuration management, deployment setup and production troubleshooting for a diverse set of products and infrastructure developed by the team.
- Working closely with a development team and business units to assist in the design of functional specifications.
- Technical analysis and design, application development and deployment to support business requirements.
- Providing innovative leadership and skills to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Participating in the collection of business requirements and analyzing complexity to recommend efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Providing technical support for business-critical applications.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Collage Degree in Computer Science, Technical, Engineering, Education, Information Systems, Information Technology, Business, Computer Engineering, Design, Software Development
- Solid 5+ years of C# .NET development experience up to the latest .NET frameworks
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise software development and maintenance using Microsoft technologies and Microsoft .NET C#
- Passion for innovating and automating new solutions for delivering efficient enterprise solutions
- Team player attitude willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team and project
- Have worked in an Agile environment such as Scrum or Kanban with experience in a Test-Driven Development environment
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and work with the team to identify and fix the root cause of the problems (be it programmatic or performance)
- Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models/methodologies, IT systems and their direct implementation to projects.
- Business Applications : Word, Excel, Power Point with Office 365 Online and Desktop
Google documents, Sheets, Slides, and other apps
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira or ClickUp
- Required experience developing with the following technologies
- Visual Studio 2019 & 2022
- .Net 3.5-4.6 (current projects to maintain and convert)
- .Net Core (latest)
- Windows Servers
- Multi-tenant application development
Preferred Education and Experience
- Mobile application development experience is a Plus
- Experience with process improvement or process development
- Experience with providing technical training
- Experience with constructive code review
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent problem-solver
- Detail oriented
- Effective communicator
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Responsible for facilitating technical growth of junior teams
- Must be able to sit at a desk in front of monitors for extended periods
- Workplace Flexible
- Inter-office communication through Slack
- Work Station will include: Laptop, 2 monitors, and access to all needed software applications
Salary & Benefits:
- $90k – $120k.annual salary, depending on experience
- Health Insurance, PTO (2 weeks first year), 401K plan
- As need or required but the business or supervisor within the scope of expectations.
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
About the Dev Team:
Our team is small and dedicated, with about 4 members, including a seasoned .net developer. They are managed by a team lead that helps manage tickets and projects and provides support and oversees the day-to-day of the team.
Our team is focused on helping clients, supporting the Customer Service Team.
Other Available Positions
JOB DESCRIPTIONCommissions AnalystClassification: Exempt | Reports to: CSS Team Lead Brief Description We have an exciting opportunity for A Commission Analyst. You will play a vital role in our company by ensuring accurate commission payments, maintaining...
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull Stack .Net DeveloperClassification: Exempt | Reports to: Development Team LeadBrief Description A full stack .net Developer is responsible for developing enhancements to existing ASP.NET applications and creating new ASP.NET Core applications,...
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient Success SpecialistClassification: Exempt | Reports to: CSS Team LeadBrief Description The Support Client Success Specialist is the first level escalation for service desk tickets. This position is responsible for triaging, providing...