Full Stack .Net Developer
Classification: Exempt | Reports to: Development Team Lead
A full stack .net Developer is responsible for developing enhancements to existing ASP.NET applications and creating new ASP.NET Core applications, services, and integrations. This role will work with a senior-level developers in a team-oriented environment ensuring all products meet our standard of excellence.
- Work with a team of Developers, Engineers and Operations on functional requirements and specifications.
- Aid with connectivity, configuration management, deployment setup and production troubleshooting for a diverse set of products and infrastructure developed by the team
- Work with a development team and business units to assist in the design of functional specifications
- Technical analysis and design, application development and deployment to support business requirements.
Required Education and Experience
- Excel – Basic formulas and concepts for calculation and data analyzation
- Time management
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Project Management Certification or Related Experience
Required Education and Experience
- Solid C# .NET development experience up to the latest .NET frameworks
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise software development and maintenance using Microsoft technologies and Microsoft .NET C#
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Required experience developing with the following technologies:
- Visual Studio 2019 & 2022
- .Net 3.5-4.6 / .Net Core
Preferred Education and Experience
Working knowledge of Blazor
Experience with Multi-tenant application development
Experience with Mobile application development
Experience working with Web Forms
Experience with Webservices
Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira or ClickUp
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to sit at a desk in front of monitors for extended periods
- Workplace Flexible
- Inter-office communication through Slack
- Work Station will include: Laptop, 2 monitors, and access to all needed software applications
Salary & Benefits:
- $75k – $110K annual salary, depending on experience
- Health Insurance, PTO (2 weeks first year), 401K plan
- As needed or required but the business or supervisor within the scope of expectations.
Disclaimer: The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
About the Dev Team:
Our team is small and dedicated, with about 4 members, including a seasoned .net developer. They are managed by a team lead that helps manage tickets and projects and provides support and oversees the day-to-day of the team.
Our team is focused on helping clients, supporting the Customer Service Team.
Other Available Positions
JOB DESCRIPTIONCommissions AnalystClassification: Exempt | Reports to: CSS Team Lead Brief Description We have an exciting opportunity for A Commission Analyst. You will play a vital role in our company by ensuring accurate commission payments, maintaining...
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior .Net Developer/ArchitectClassification: Exempt | Reports to: Developer Team LeadBrief Description Looking for a Superhero to join our team! You will design a way to develop exceptional quality software using latest technologies quickly and at...
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient Success SpecialistClassification: Exempt | Reports to: CSS Team LeadBrief Description The Support Client Success Specialist is the first level escalation for service desk tickets. This position is responsible for triaging, providing...